Motul MoCool Coolant
For use in cooling systems under racing conditions to decrease engine operating temperature.
- Top engine cooling additive
- Reduce engine temperature by 30°F (15°C)
- Outstanding thermal exchange
- Concentrated cooling fluid
Engines run cooler by 30°F (15°C) :
- Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency.
- Cooling system optimal protection against corrosion.
- Recommended for magnesium, cast iron, aluminium alloys cases, brass copper, and bronze systems.
- Water pump protection, avoid cavitation.
- Anti corrosion and rust properties that remain during high temperature and ageing.
Low corrosion inhibitors
- Seals, rubber pipes, and plastic parts friendly.
- Purple colour.
- MOTUL MoCool is a concentrated cooling fluid that may be mixed with distillated water for immediate use as a coolant.
- Mix with water at 5% (20:1) - Do not use pure product.
- Can be mixed with most coolants monoethyleneglycol based.
Some racing regulations do not allow anything other than pure water, if in any doubt, check with organisation before using MoCool. Motul company cannot be involved in case of race disqualification while using MoCool inappropriately.
MoCool does not provide any antifreeze protection.